M:OFA reserves the right at any time to modify the terms of this Agreement, including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the website after any such modification is posted.
You must be 18 years or above to use this Website. You must not use the Website for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose including-
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information that-
- Belongs to another person and to which the user doesnot have any right to,
- Is harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libellious, invades another person’s privacy, hatespeech, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever,
- Harmful to minors, involves child pornography, child grooming,
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights, unauthorized framing of any content on Website
- Violates any law for time being in force,
- Involves deception or misrepresentation about origin of a message,
- Impersonates another person or causes identity theft, or abet or attempt to do so,
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit connectivity or functionality of any computer resource including data,
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- using the website to make any commercial activity without M;OFA’s permission
IF M:OFA becomes aware that you are using this site to promote or engage or indulge in any unlawful or illegal activity or has committed breach of any term of this Agreement ,such user shall be barred from using the Website and legal recourse will ensue.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use any feature of the Website. Even upon termination /expiry of this Agreement provisions regarding IPR and ownership and legal obligations & recourse will continue to remain in effect.
Intellectual Property Rights
M:OFA exclusively owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights ,project details, business information in the Website. The Website & its services contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of M:OFA such as drawings and images, illustrations, photographs of architectural works . All elements of the Website, including, but not limited to, the creative layout, design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except with due written permission of M:OFA,you will not copy, capture, record, modify, publish, exhibit, sell, license or sub-license material from the website, and/or transmit, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile, or create derivative works or sell any such proprietary information or otherwise exploit any material , in whole or in part, found on this website. You will not without written Permission of M:OFA copy or reuse the whole or any part of drawings, designs, or photographs of M:OFA’s Projects and architectural works or other Content on M:OFA’s website. On receipt of a request for such permission, M:OFA reserves the sole discretion to grant license to use any of the Content published on its Website with due acknowledgment of source and payment of royalty as may be deemed fit on a case to case basis.
You shall indemnify M:OFA against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by M;OFA as a result of your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of the Content on the Website.
Unless express written permission is granted by M:OFA, the creation and/or the facilitation of the creation of links and/or frames to this Web Site is expressly prohibited. Incase such unlawful activity is found, M:OFA reserves right to immediately terminate or block your access to this Web Site.
Limitation of liability
In no event will M:OFA, its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages whatsoever including but not limited to damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if M:OFA or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Third party websites
The Website may present links to third-party Web sites not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the availability of these third-party sites or their contents. You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such third-party site or goods or services available through any such third-party site.
You agree that the competent-courts in Delhi, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in regard to any disputes arising out of or pertaining to the use of the Website.
Indian law shall be the governing law for the purposes of this Agreement.
A non action to exercise any right herein by M:OFA will not constitute or deemed to constitute a waiver of rights by M:OFA.
You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Site or anything which is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law, you shall forthwith report such violation to M:OFA by writing to M:OFA.
- Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement by writing to M:OFA
This Privacy Statement describes how M:OFA collects and uses information gathered from users of the Website www.mofastudio.com. As a general rule, M:OFA will not disclose users’ information to third parties, except with user consent or as required by law.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect two types of information from users of the Website : Voluntarily provided personal information through any registration forms or surveys posted on website or other online means and automatically collected information which is non personal in nature such as traffic data, referring websites etc.
- The personal information that may be collected through online registration forms/email includes: Name; Address; Phone number; Email;
Please note that we don’t collect any personal sensitive information from users of the website such as password, financial information, health records, biometric information, etc.
- Non-Personal Information is non-personally identifiable or anonymous information about you, including but not limited to, the type of device you used and its operating system, the pages accessed most frequently, how pages are used, referring sites, search terms entered, and similar non-personal data.
The website may utilize web beacons, pixel tags, cookies, embedded links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools to collect non personal information.
2. HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Personally, Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to fulfill your requests, respond to your inquiries, and in order to provide better service to you. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as providing you promotional information for our services or to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via our Website or related websites. A user has the option not to provide the requested personal information or withdraw in writing the consent to collect information provided earlier. In such case, the user may leave the website.
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand user’s needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
3. USE OF INFORMATION:
- Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- Providing our architectural design consultancy service
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
- Developing new services
4. DISCLOSURE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUESTS
Incase a request is received from any competent court of law or law enforcement agency, a user’s information may have to be disclosed by M:OFA in order to comply with such mandate as per obligations under Indian law .
5. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
M:OFA has implemented technical and procedural safeguards and security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy and continuously upgrade security parameters, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, alteration, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
We comply with all the reasonable security practices prescribed by the IT Act, 2000 & Rules framed thereunder. We limit the access to this information only to those employees who need its access in order to perform their assigned role such as our customer service personnel and only for the duration that it is required. If you have any questions about the security at our website, please contact us.
6. CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
We do not knowingly permit users below 13 years to register for our Website service if they are under 13 years old, and therefore do not request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has registered without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable registration information from our records.